Ship: CITY OF BRISTOL (formerly Wilson Line's SACRAMENTO : 1964-1969 in service with Ellerman & Bucknall, London)
|Port of Registry:||London|
Built in 1943 by Cammel Laird, Birkenhead, for Wilson Line. Twin screw, steam turbines, 16 knots speed,
In 1964 SACRAMENTO was transferred to the associated company of Ellerman & Bucknall Line, London, and renamed CITY OF BRISTOL
She served with Ellerman until 1969 when sold to Greek owners and renamed FELICIE and was employed by them until 1977 when she was sold for demolition at Faslane, Gare Loch.