Ship: SEAWAY (1946 - 1969 Coastal and Harbour tug 114 feet long of Ardrossan Harbour Company, Ardrossan : 1969 Scrapped at Dalmuir, River Clyde)
|Port of Registry:||Ardrossan|
SEAWAY was built in 1942 by Scott & Sons of Bowling, and was originally named EMPIRE PALM and was 114 feet long and had a gross tonnage of 260 tons.
During the war she was employed on towage duties in the Clyde, and, after cessation of hostilities, in 1946, Ardrossan Harbour Company bought her and named her SEAWAY and she performed towage duties in and around Ardrossan Harbour.and in the Clyde area and sometimes further afield.
She was sold in 1969 for demolition at Dalmuir, Glasgow.