Ship: CLAN ANGUS ( 1959 - 1962 general cargo liner 446 feet long of Clan Line Steamers, Glasgow)
|Port of Registry:||Glasgow|
She was built in 1942 as an Empire-type cargo ship for the British Ministry of War Transport by Caledon Shipbuilding at Dundee as EMPIRE PRINCE.
In 1945 Clan Line bought her for their associated company Bullard King and renamed her UMKUZI and she served on their UK to South Africa service.
Clan Line took her over for their own business in 1959 and renamed her CLAN ANGUS.
Clan Line disposed of her in 1962 to shipbreakers in Japan.