Ship: LA COLINA (1958-1974 Ore carrier 427 feet long of Buries Markes, London
|Port of Registry:||London|
Additional note : Buries Markes sold LA COLINA in 1974 to Yugoslavian buyers, and they had her until 1988 until selling her to St Vincent & The Grenadines who renamed her INCO 110. Under that name she was broken up in India in 1989.
LA COLINA was a motor ore carrier with machinery aft and built by Ch. Reunis Loire-Normandie in 1958 at Grand Quevilly, Rouen, France.
Equipped with direction finder, echo-sounding device, gyro compass, radar and radio-telephone, she was 427’ 0” overall length, with an extreme breadth of 57’ 2” and draught of 25’ 2.” Her call sign was MYBG and she was 7,216 gross tons, net 2,959 and deadweight of 9.920 tons.
Her machinery was 2 Oil engines 4SA each 8Cy, 420 x 660mm geared to sc shaft, built by Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz, of Koln, Germany.