Ship: KARI-RAGNAR (1960-1968 General cargo ship 113 metres of Lovisa Rederi Ab. (Ab R. Nordström & Co Oy) Loviisa. Trading Nordlake Line)
|Port of Registry:||Loviisa (Finland)|
Leena Teperi (Finland) writes :
KARI-RAGNAR was built in 1927 for German owners and on 11 March 1945 was damaged in an air attack in Hamburg.
In 1948 ship was drydocked and lengthened 9 meters and rebuilt as a motor ship.
In 1962 ship was sold to Lovisa Rederi Ab. (Ab R. Nordström & Co Oy) Loviisa. and her homeport was Loviisa, From 1960 to 1962 ship was trading for Nordlake Line to Great Lakes
In 1968 ship was demolished in Hamburg for price 288000 DM