Ship: BENHOPE (1962-1972 General cargo liner 497 feet long 15 knots of William Thomson's Ben Line, Leith)
|Port of Registry:||Leith|
She was completed in 1945 at Lithgow's Shipyard at Port Glasgow, as EGIDIA for Anchor Line of Glasgow.
In 1962 she was sold to William Thomson's Ben Line and renamed BENHOPE.
Her end came in 1972 when she arrived for breaking up by Jui Fa Steel & Iron Works Co. Ltd. Shipbreakers at Kaosiung, Taiwan