Ship: ANDALUSIAN (1950-1962 and 1964-1966 General cargo liner 376 feet long of Ellerman Papayanni Line, Liverpool)
|Port of Registry:||Liverpool|
A fine and smart-looking general cargo ship, Official Number 183768 ANDALUSIAN was built in 1950 by Wm.Gray. Hartlepool, England for Ellerman Papayanni Line, Liverpool for their U.K.- Mediterranean trade,
She carried the name ANDALUSIAN until 1962 when she was renamed CITY OF ELY, and in 1964 returned to her original name ANDALUSIAN, which she carried until she was sold to Greek owners in 1966 and renamed CAPETAN ANDREAS P
In January 1973 she went on fire in Constantza (now known as Constanta, Romania - on the Western coast of the Black Sea) and was declared a constructive total loss and was broken up there.
Vessel: S.S. Andalusian - Ellerman Papayanni Lines.