Ship: ISLE OF LEWIS (1961-1971 General cargo coaster 144 feet 43.9m long of Roderick Cunningham ( Scalpay ) Co Ltd / Robert Cameron & Co., Stornoway : 1971 scrapped at Faslane))
|Port of Registry:||Stornoway (Isle of Lewis, Scotland, U.K.)|
A cargo ship, launched in Holland in 1939 for Dutch owners, and originally named TILLY
Length 144 feet (43.9 metres) breadth 25 feet (7.6 metres) and her diesel engine drove a single propeller to give a service speed of 9 knots.
Sold in 1953 and renamed Finlandia,
Sold in 1961 and renamed Isle of Lewis.
In June 1971 she arrived at Faslane, Clyde, for demolition.