Ship: TULIPBANK (1952-1979 Oil sludge Tank cleaning vessel 164 feet long of Foster Wheeler Process)
|Port of Registry:||Liverpool|
Jimmy Cunningham writes : Completed in 1942 as an Isles Class Trawler, she served in WW2 as HMS Neave T247.
After the war, in 1952, she was bought by Foster Wheeler Process and converted to an oil sludge carrier/ tank cleaning vessel, and served as such until sold for demolition in 1979.
164' x 27' x 13'