Ship: PORTLAND STAR (1954 - 1958 Refrigerated cargo liner 456 feet long of Blue Star Line, London))
|Port of Registry:||London (England, UK)|
This vessel was built in 1937 as DELIUS for the Liverpool Shipowners Lamport & Holt and served in their UK to South American trade.
In 1954 Lamport & Holt transferred her to their associate company Blue Star Line, who renamed her PORTLAND STAR. In 1958 she was returned to Lamport & Holt and returned to the name DELIUS.
She was sold to French owners in 1961, and subsequently demolished in 1962